Tuesday, May 26, 2009


Here is a report that I received Main in USA via e-mail from a distant relative of my wife's,
for what it is worth Asparagus taste good ad well.
I simply process a tin of Edgels Asparagus Cuts and Tips in the vitamizer (Pulser) till soup consistency bring to simmer and taste to with a little black pepper and Knorr Chicken stock powder, Delicious.

Asparagus and Cancer

After reading this article over a month ago, I could not remember where it was. So I asked my sister to send it to me again. I am asking you toread it to the end. My Mom had been taking the full-stalk canned stylea sparagus that she pureed and she took 4 tablespoons in the morning and 4 tablespoons later in the day. She did this for over a month. She is on chemo pills for Stage 3 lung cancer in the pleural area and her
cancer cell count went from 386 down to 125 as of this past week.
Her oncologist said she does not need to see him for 3 months. THE ARTICLE:
Several years ago, I had a man seeking asparagus for a friend who
had cancer. He gave me a photocopied copy of an article,entitled,
Asparagus for cancer' printed in Cancer News Journal, December
1979. I will share it here, just as it was shared with me:'I am a biochemist,
and have specialized in the relation of diet to health for over 50 years..Several years ago, I learned of the discovery of Richard R.
Vensal, D.D.S. that asparagus might cure cancer. Since then, I have worked with him on his project. We have
accumulated a number of favorable case histories. Here are a
few examples: National Cancer Institute, that asparagus is the highest tested food containing glutathione, which is considered one of the body's most potent anticarcinogens and antioxidants.

1 comment:

  1. you have been a busy boy. Did you grow the elderberries?

    ReplyDelete